Climb O’Clock is the first and dedicated Climbing and Bouldering Training Center Yangon since 2017 MAY. We are
- REGISTERED under Ministry of Commerce with Reg.No– 212/2017-18(NPW) on 11 MAY 2017. On 14-May-2017, Climb O’Clock opened Myanmar’s First Indoor Climbing Training Center.
- During one year, we hosted several FREE Workshops and Training Classes for general public and for Myanmar Rock Climbing Community ( MRC, a community with locals and expats climbers ) for Bouldering, Rock Climbing , Slacklining and Caving educations.
- On May-2018, C.O.R.E Programs Launched. Climb O’Clock’s Outdoor Research & Education program promote (LNT) “Leave No Trace Ethics” and Expedition Behaviors along with Safe and Sustainable Outdoor Behaviors and Skill set completed training on 11 Students and counting.
- Climb O’Clock attended (SEACF) SOUTHEAST ASIA CLIMBING SYMPOSIUM & ASEAN ROUTE SETTERS MEETUP (in HoChiMinh City, Vietnam) and SEACF Instructor Course (in Bali, Indonesia).
- August 2018, Climb O’Clock conducted the first SEACF Level 1 Climbing Course in Myanmar. Currently Climb O Clock Climbing Center located in Zarga Street, with climbing area more than 600 square feet and yet to expand.
In 2018 FEB, we started Climb O’Clock Media & Advertising , our new business sector in Marketing to back Climbing Gym.
Our services includes Advertising on YBS( Yangon Bus Services BUS Stickers), CITY TAXI, TOK TOK with Laminated Printed Stickers Advertisement starting from 3 month, 6 months to One Year contracts. And also for Company Vehicles and private vehicles.